Welcome to Late Bloomer-

Thanks for reading <3

Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Fancy Pants

Dress: Target $22.00
Shoes: Wal Mart $15.00
Belt: Hudsons $4.00 my owly belt from this post

This is my fancy dress I bought with my friend Sandy. I got some new shoes on sale at Wal Mart (yay wedges!) so I decided to wear them with it along with my owly belt.
Confession: I hate almost all of my body. Like, really. But I love my legs. I'm not sure why, but I think that they're the only part of me that I actually like. I'm only 5'3", so I wear heels and wedges a lot. Clayton is 6'4", so I always joke that if I'm not in heels people are going to think he's abducting me.

Today is a slow, unexciting day. It didn't rain like I was hoping it would. Rain is my favourite weather, especially when it's grey and calm. I could sit and listen to it fall on my roof all day. Yesterday was sunny as well, I spent it swimming with my friend Heather at her boyfriends apartment complex. Open water terrifies me, but I love pools. We had a blast and Matt (Heathers beau) made us grilled cheese sandwiches!

I'm on a mission to lose weight with my husband gone. I'm trying to cut down on the junk I eat. I dislike sweets, but I love anything smothered in cheese or fried (I am Southern after all). I'm also trying to cut back on soda's and drink more water instead. At night, I make myself exercise with some sit ups. Hopefully by next Summer I'll be strutting around in a bikini. If anything else, it'll keep me from blowing up while my husband is gone. I've got the worst habit of replacing feelings with food.

Anyway, another short post today. I'm going back to wishing for rain now, thanks for reading <3

-Tasha

2 comments:

  1. i totally almost bought this dress in the red print! it's so cute on you - i recognized it right away and totally love it on you. target can have some of the best dresses - i swear.

    weirdly, i'm like 5'2" (maybe...haha) and i love my legs too! it's the part of my body i like the most too - and heels and wedges are so fun to wear!

    <3 katherine
    crave jewelry giveaway // of corgis & cocktails

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much c: I loved the red one too! I talked Sandy into getting the purple one lol I LOVE Target dresses! I bought a gorgeous one with a bird print there. I need to take pictures when I have the time to fix my makeup and hair enough to do it justice lol

      Wedges are great! I feel so short when I'm in flats :c

      Delete