Welcome to Late Bloomer-

Thanks for reading <3

Sunday, July 15, 2012

Evergreen.

Dress: My mom bought it for me a million years ago. I don't know where she got it.
Love Necklace: Made by me
Shoes: Burkes Outlet $11.00

I probably should've ironed this dress before I took pictures in it, the ruffles are all messed up. Oh well, sorry you guys.
Every once in a while, you come across a dress that makes you feel like a million bucks, even if you're chubby like me. This is my million buck dress. I've worn it to pretty much every big event I can think of because to me, it makes me look good. Except in pictures for some reason. I really need to spring for a better camera.
This was taken in my yard, because I didn't have time to scout out a location this morning. My mother-in-law has such a green thumb, I'm jealous sometimes. I can't make anything grow, I've tried. I've even gone so far as to sing this song to everything I've tried to plant, but to no avail.
 
Yesterday I drove up to Picayune for Clayton's "Family Day/Send Off", which was fun. I was so happy to see him again.
Isn't he so handsome? Hopefully these months fly by fast.
I didn't make it home last night until about ten, and I was woken up by Murphy at about six. I spent the morning trying to teach him not to jump up and be crazy, but he's only a year and a half old. He's still in that crazy "OH-MY-GOD-YOU-WERE-OUTSIDE-FOR-TEN-SECONDS-I'M-SO-GLAD-YOU'RE-BACK-LOOK-AT-ME-I'M-SO-CUTE" stage.
Isn't he creepy? I love him to death. This post was really picture heavy, sorry about that. Hopefully I can get a better camera and take some better outfit pictures. I'm slowly figuring out how to not look so stiff and posed, but it's so hard. You can probably tell, I'm just not sure what to do with my hands in these, but with practice, maybe I'll get better.
Sorry this was so long, and of course, thanks for reading <3

-Tasha



6 comments:

  1. What a pretty green dress, Tasha, and so perfect for summer! Greetings from Atlanta.
    Also, you might like my latest giveaway. Everyone who enters wins a $15 virtual gift card to Inpink jewelry! No complicated rules and it ends tomorrow! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Atlanta huh? I bet it's just as hot there as it is here is good ole' Mississippi! Gotta love that Southern heat and humidity lol
      Sorry I missed your giveaway :c I haven't got a chance to get online very much, thank you for telling me about it though!

      Delete
  2. Thanks so much for the wonderfully sweet comment and visiting my blog :)

    I adore that green dress! I also love that your rock a nose ring! I used to only wear a ring, but my job forces me to wear a stud now. Booo. lol

    xo
    Lizzie

    placeclevertitlehere.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're so welcome, your blog is awesome and so is your style!

      Haha thanks! I got it pierced when I was about sixteen and I got so tired of everyone being like, "Oh, I didn't know you had a nose ring!" because it was just a little tiny stud! So, I put a big ole' ring in it and never had that problem again lol I did cause quite a stir at school, but I fixed that by just taking it out and putting it back in when I got off.

      I used to have to take it out for my old job, but now I finally have one where my boss is very laid back and she doesn't mind :D

      Delete
  3. such a cute dress! i like never iron my stuff and even if i do, by the time i get to where i'm taking photos, it is wrinkled again. once i came home to my mom and she ironed my dress for me because it was so bad. haha. but green is a REALLY pretty color on you and i love the shape of this. and that picture of your husband and you is so sweet - it's gotta be hard to see him off. and i HATE when my dog wakes me up at night. he's calm, but he will like creepily brush his tail against my neck sometimes and i wake up like batting around and really freaked out.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! So many sweet compliments c:

      It was a little hard to say goodbye, but I'm so enormously proud of him. With any luck, I can keep myself busy until he gets back.

      UGH I HATE WHEN THAT HAPPENS. Maggie will move under the cover and I wake up with my brain going, "SPIDER! BIG ASS SPIDER UNDER THE COVER!!" and just generally freak out until I realize it's just Mags.

      Or worse, a cold nose pressed against you. Ugh, it jolts me awake every time.

      Delete