Welcome to Late Bloomer-

Thanks for reading <3

Friday, July 6, 2012

Introduction


Hi, my name is Tasha.

I'm terribly socially awkward (even on the internet; how pathetic) so I'm not really sure how to begin a blog.
The blog is called Late Bloomer because that's what I am. I wanted to make a fashion/DIY/beauty/whateverthehell blog, but I didn't develop a sense of fashion until I turned twenty. I'm twenty-three now. Three years isn't that long. I've learned a lot since I started wearing makeup, toying with my hair, and figuring out what works for my body though. Also:

I've learned that all this shit is really expensive.

IF you don't bargain shop, which I do. Usually. Every once in a while I'll come across something that I just WANT so badly and I just buy it without even thinking about how much I'm spending (this usually happens with shoes). But mostly, I like to sift through bargain bins, thrift stores, Goodwill/Salvation Army's and Hudsons.

I figured with this blog, I would showcase the items I've bought, deals I've gotten, things about my life, pictures, projects and tips I've learned over the years. Just a...Jack-of-all-Blogs..I guess.

So yeah...thanks for reading, actual posts instead of my pointless rambling to come soon.

-Tasha

2 comments:

  1. i'm excited to see what comes! a blog i think you might like is Thrifted Shift (http://thriftedshift.blogspot.com/) she does this cool cost per wear thing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I hope I won't be boring >A>;

      Oooh, I'll have to check it out! I need more to add to my "Wonderful Reads" list anyway!

      Delete