Welcome to Late Bloomer-

Thanks for reading <3

Sunday, July 22, 2012

Comfy Cozy.

Cardigan: Hudsons $4.00
Shorts: Wal Mart $10.00
Shoes: Flea Market $2.00
Necklace: Vintage; it was my grandma's

I'm not sure, but I think my pictures are getting progressively worse. Anyone have any advice? Obviously I can use some. 
Anyway, cardigans. I adore cardigans. I'm a very cold natured person, so even in the Summer I'm usually in a light jacket or something. I freeze inside restaurants, movie theaters and pretty much anywhere that has access to an air conditioner. I wore this to work the other day because I freeze while I'm up there too. I got complimented by a really nice older man and snubbed by a younger girl who told me, in a not so nice voice, I looked like I was wearing a 'Mr. Rogers sweater'. Some people. I got slightly sunburned (can you tell?) but it's mostly faded back to my tan colour now. In the pictures I look red though. Sunburns don't last long on me because of my heritage I guess. Native American on my moms side and African American and Greek back in my dads line. That's why my hair is so insane too I suppose. I stopped trying to tame it when it wants to curl up, we get along better that way.
Anyway, It's supposed to rain later today and part of me wants to find a way to take pictures with my umbrella. As for right now though, I'm off to grab some sushi with my friend Heather. As always, thanks for reading <3

- Tasha

2 comments:

  1. super cute! i love the over sized sweater on you. and the royal blue is such a cute color on you.

    and sushi sounds so good right now!

    <3 katherine
    crave jewelry necklace giveaway // of corgis & cocktails

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you c: I love bright-but-not-blindingly-bright colours, and royal blue is one of my favourites!

      My favourite kind is crab meat and cream cheese, even though all my friends think it's gross lol

      Delete